With the 4th of July holiday coming to an end I thought I would share one more sweet bite, which is the ultimate summer dessert, S’mores!.
Brownie S’mores Bite – Makes 6 Brownie S’mores Cups
1/2 cup graham cracker crumbs
1 1/2 tablespoons of melted butter
1 teaspoon of sugar
Brownie mix + ingredients listed on box (egg, water and canola oil)
2 Tablespoons of milk chocolate chips
1 Teaspoon of heavy cream
2 mini marshmallows
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, melted butter and sugar and mix throughly.
- Put graham cracker mixture into each mini muffin cup to form cups.
- Make brownie batter according to directions on box.
- Add tablespoon of brownie mixture to center of each graham cracker cup.
- Bake for 18 minutes or until brownie is cooked through.
- Make your chocolate ganache – put heavy cream into small bowl and microwave for 30 seconds or until close to boiling. Add milk chocolate chips and mix until smooth.
- Put spoonful of chocolate ganache into each graham cracker brownie cup.
- Roast mini marshmallows. I do this by taking the grate off the stove and roast marshmallows on skewer to desired doneness.