Edible cookie dough is very popular right now and Cookie DŌ in NYC has been one of pioneers of this trend. I decided to hop on the bandwagon and recreate Cookie DŌ’s signature chocolate chip cookie dough in mini cup form.
Cookie DŌ Signature Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Mini Ice Cream Cup – Makes 4 Mini Cups
Ingredients – (Adapted from Tasting Table recipe)
1/4 cup (1/2 stick) unsalted melted butter
1/4 cup of granulated sugar
2 tablespoons of dark brown sugar
1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup all purpose flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon of milk
3/4 cup of chocolate chips
1 tablespoon of vanilla ice cream
extra chocolate chips for garnish
- Follow these directions.
- Put cookie dough into mini muffin pan.
- Put pan into freezer for 10-15 minutes or refrigerator for 20-30 minutes.
- Use knife to gently take cookie dough cups out of pan.
- Add tablespoon of ice cream to each cookie dough cup.
- Top with chocolate chips.