Today I’m sharing another scallion pancake bite, but this time the filling is sesame ginger shredded chicken and spicy thai fried rice.
Sesame Ginger Shredded Chicken Scallion Pancake Bite– Makes 2 mini bites
1 Teaspoon of Trader Joe’s Sesame Ginger Dressing
1 Tablespoon of cooked quinoa
1 Tablespoon of Trader Joe’s Fried Rice from Spicy Thai Shrimp Fried Rice Package
1 piece of frozen broccoli, cut into bite sized pieces
- Put cooked Lemon & Olive Oil Baked Chicken Tender and sesame ginger dressing in ziplock bag and marinate overnight or for at least 15 minutes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook scallion pancake on stove according to package directions.
- Use 1″ round cookie cutter to cut hot scallion pancake into a 1″ circle.
- Press 1″ scallion pancake circle into mini muffin tin cup.
- Bake scallion pancake cup for 6-8 minutes.
- Shred marinated chicken tender
- While scallion pancake cup is in the oven microwave fried rice, quinoa, broccoli and shredded chicken for 15 seconds or until heated through.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon more sesame ginger dressing
- Add shredded chicken mixture to scallion pancake cup
- Enjoy warm!