Previously, I shared this post, which included recipes for scallion pancake bites and Asian inspired dishes. Now I’m back with another scallion pancake mini cup. For this recipe I used one of my favorite Trader Joe’s products Spicy Thai Shrimp Fried Rice.
Spicy Thai Shrimp Fried Rice Scallion Pancake Cups – Makes 2 mini cups
2 Shrimp from Spicy Thai Shrimp Fried Rice Package
1 Tablespoon of cooked quinoa
1 Tablespoon of Fried Rice from Spicy Thai Shrimp Fried Rice Package
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook scallion pancake on stove according to package directions.
- Use 1″ round cookie cutter to cut hot scallion pancake into a 1″ circle.
- Press 1″ scallion pancake circle into mini muffin tin cup.
- Bake scallion pancake cup for 6-8 minutes.
- While Scallion pancake cup is cooking sauté Shrimp for 2-3 minute until cooked through.
- Microwave rice and quinoa mixture for 10 seconds or until heated through.
- Once scallion pancake cup is out of the oven and has a chance to cool add fried rice and top with shrimp.
- Enjoy warm!