Ever since trying the guac burger at by CHLOE. I’ve wanted to try to recreate the famous veggie burger, which entails a black bean quinoa sweet potato burger with corn salsa, onion guac, tortilla strips and chipotle aioli on a whole grain bun. I did an extreme short cut, but with a few extra ingredients you can get even closer to an exact replica.
Copycat by CHLOE. Guac Burger Recipe – Serves 1
2 -3 mid sized pieces of avocado, spread onto ezekiel bread
2 pieces of ezekiel bread
2 Tablespoons of chopped roma tomatoes, cut into bite sized pieces
1 piece of reduced fat sliced white cheddar
2 Tablespoons of Corn Chile Salsa
1. Preheat oven to 350°F or use toaster oven
2. Put the two pieces of ezekiel bread and slice of cheddar cheese on baking sheet and bake in oven for 6-8 minutes (or put in toaster oven).
3. Microwave veggie burger according to package directions.
4. Once bread is toasted spread avocado onto one of the slices and add chopped tomato, corn salsa and tortilla strips, if using.
5. Add veggie burger to the slice of bread with cheese.
6. Put veggie burger together.
7. Enjoy warm!
Looking for another homemade copycat guac veggie burger recipe, click here.