As I shared in this blog post lettuce wraps are part of my regular meal rotation because they are incredibly versatile and a great way to use any leftovers you have laying around. Today I’m sharing three awesome lettuce wrap recipes.
1. Curry Cauliflower Lettuce Wraps – Makes 1 serving
1/2 cup of cauliflower florets
1 Tablespoon of curry powder, add an extra 1/2 tablespoon if you like spicy
1 Tablespoon olive oil
1/2 cup of cooked quinoa
1/4 cup of cooked Trader Joe’s Riced Cauliflower
1 Tablespoon of Trader Joe’s Goddess Dressing
Salt & Pepper, to taste
4 romaine heart lettuce leaves
- Follow these directions to make curried cauliflower
- Combine the cooked cauliflower rice and cooked quinoa
- Once curried cauliflower is done add to the quinoa/cauliflower rice mixture
- Add dressing and mix throughly
- Add curried cauliflower filling to romaine lettuce leaves and enjoy!
2. Veggie Burger Palak Paneer Lettuce Wraps – Makes 1 serving
1 Trader Joe’s Vegetable Masala Burger
1/4 cup of palak paneer
4 romaine lettuce heart leaves
- Follow instructions on box to heat veggie burgers
- Follow instructions on the box to heat palak paneer
- Crumble heated veggie burger and combine with Palak Paneer
- Put heaping tablespoon of veggie burger mixture into lettuce leaves
- Enjoy hot!
3. Peanut Satay Shredded Chicken Lettuce Wraps – Makes 1 serving
1 lemon & olive baked chicken tender, shredded
1/2 Cup of cooked cauliflower rice
1/2 Tablespoon of peanut butter
1 Tablespoon of soy sauce
1/2 Tablespoon of toasted sesame oil
1/2 Tablespoon of shredded carrots
1 Tablespoon of cooked broccoli, cut into bite sized pieces
- Make peanut satay sauce by combining peanut butter, soy sauce and toasted sesame oil in small ziplock bag.
- Add shredded chicken to peanut satay sauce and marinate chicken for 15 minutes – overnight.
- Combine cauliflower rice and Spicy Thai Fried Shrimp Rice
- Heat broccoli in microwave or steam.
- Heat shredded chicken and combine with cauliflower rice mixture.
- Combine broccoli to chicken and rice and add to lettuce wraps.