Lately I’ve been obsessed with sweetgreen’s curry cauliflower/chickpea bowl so I wanted to try to recreate.
The sweetgreen version entails: warm quinoa, hot chickpeas/cauliflower, organic carrots, shredded cabbage, cilantro, raisins, almonds, roasted chicken, sweetgreen hot sauce, curry yogurt dressing. I took the basic ingredients and simplified.
Copycat sweetgreen Curry Cauliflower Bowl
Makes 1 Bowl
1/2 cup cauliflower florets
1 Tablespoon of curry Powder, add an extra 1/2 tablespoon if you like spicy
1 Tablespoon olive oil
1 lemon & olive baked chicken tender, shredded
1/2 Cup of cooked Quinoa
1/4 Cup of cooked cauliflower rice
1 individual bag of Trader Joe’s omega trail mix
1 Tablespoon of Trader Joe’s Goddess Dressing
Salt & Pepper, to taste
1. Follow these directions to make cauliflower.
2. Combine the caulifower rice and Quinoa to make a base for grain bowl
3. When the cauliflower is almost finished heat shredded chicken and Quinoa/cauliflower rice mixture in microwave for 1 minute, or until heated.
4. Once curried cauliflower is done add cauliflower to the bowl of shredded chicken and Quinoa.
5. Add bag of trail mix and dressing and mix throughly