Today’s Meal & Bite is… Lemon Garlic Tilapia & Polenta.
Lemon Garlic Tilapia, Spinach Polenta Bowl
1 piece tilapia
1 Tablespoon of minced garlic
2 Tablespoons of lemon juice, divided
1/2 Tablespoon of butter
1/2 cup spinach
2 Tablespoons of olive oil, divided
1/2 Cup Trader Joe’s Cooked Polenta
Lemon Garlic Tilapia –
1. Put tilapia, lemon juice & garlic in plastic bag & marinate tilapia for 30 minutes or overnight
2. Heat butter in pan, once pan is hot add tilapia
3. Cook tilapia for around 5 minutes or until white and breaks easily into flakes when you break with a fork, top with a little more lemon juice.
4. Serve warm
Sautéed Spinach with Garlic –
1. Heat 1 Tablespoon of olive oil, until large pot is hot.
2. Add spinach and cook for around 10 minutes until wilted.
3. Add 1 tablespoon of minced garlic and Parmesan cheese.
1. Heat tablespoon of olive oil
2. Once hot add rounds of Trader Joe’s polenta
3. Cook for around 5 minutes, until heated through
Polenta Cup with Lemon Garlic Tilapia, Spinach & Cherry Tomatoes –
1 Tablespoon of cooked polenta
1/2 Tablespoon of cooked lemon garlic tilapia
1/2 Tablespoon of sautéed garlic spinach and cherry tomatoes
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Put tablespoon of cooked polenta into mini muffin tin cup
3. Cook for 12 minutes
4. Remove from oven and use spoon to make indentation in center of polenta cup
5. Let cool for 5-10 minutes then remove from mini muffin tin
6. Add cooked tilapia, sautéed spinach & cherry tomatoes to polenta cup
7. Serve warm