Today’s bite & meal of the day is green curry tempeh in scallion pancake cup.
Serving: 1 scallion pancake cup
1 leftover scallion pancake from Chinese takeout, or 1 Trader Joe’s scallion pancake
1 Teaspoon of Trader Joe’s roasted red peppers
1 Teaspoon of frozen edemame
1 Teaspoon of broccoli
1 Teaspoon of tempeh
2 Teaspoons of Trader Joe’s Green Curry Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Make sure scallion pancake is heated through & put in mini muffin tin cup, it’s easier to use heated trader Joe’s scallion pancake then takeout leftover, but both ways work
3. Heat scallion pancake cup in oven for 12 minutes
4. While scallion pancake cup is in the oven, cook remaining ingredients in pan until heated through
5. Take out scallion pancake cup from oven and add filling to cup.
6. Serve warm