One of my favorite Trader Joe’s products is the pulled pork so I decided to share some recipes and a bite recipe using pulled pork.
Pulled Pork Scallion Pancake Cups – Serving Size, 3 Scallion Pancake Cups
This recipe was inspired by the pulled pork scallion pancake tacos I had at Earl’s Beer & Cheese on the UES in NYC. Instead of tacos I decided to make this in cup form.
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Cook scallion pancake on stove according to package directions.
3. Use 1″ round cookie cutter to cut hot scallion pancake into a 1″ circle.
4. Press 1″ scallion pancake circle into mini muffin tin cup
5. Bake scallion pancake cup for 12 minutes.
1 Piece of Trader Joe’s Naan
1/4 Cup of Trader Joe’s Pulled Pork
1 Tablespoon of Trader Joe’s Fire Roasted Bell Peppers
2 Tablespoons of Refried Beans
2 Tablespoon of Mexican Cheese blend
1 Tablespoon of cilantro
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Put Naan on baking sheet and add remaining ingredients
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until cheese is melted
- Take out of oven and serve warm